Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So Gwyneth Paltrow has this blog called Goop, which everyone apparently hates and finds very annoying, because she bitches too much, is too skinny and believes in meditation. God, America can never stop being a high school. Neither can we apparently. Anyway, so a few things:
A) I have a feeling my blog is becoming very morose and Goopy, so I should probably do something about it.
B) I have found some pretty awesome detox recipes in it, but I don’t think I’ll ever get all those cool ingredients she talks about (like Miso paste)
C) I also feel Goopy, because nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I think I’ll just go and eat some worms. Hehe.

Yesterday I accidentally stumbled upon something I shouldn't have. And now words keep ringing inside my head making me feel like shit. But it's okay. I wrote myself a cheer up letter and told myself I'm wonderful. It didn't really work, but at least I didn't cry like a baby in front of all those editors. Sometimes you need to do things for yourself. Like order flowers and chocolate cake. I should be getting to work, but I feel like smoking a sunshine joint and chilling about in my shorts and tees. It's hot and stupid outside. Blech.

1 comment:

fisherwoman said...

But I love you toh. And will presumably NEVER hate you :)unless you consume like the last remaining brownie, on the last day of earth.