Monday, September 20, 2010

So today was a generally awesome day. In fact, the past few days have been just that.
I had a wonderful shoot after ages, and I think a lot of that had to do with hormones. This was such an eye candy shoot. Then post has been surprisingly lenient. I've hardly had to go, and that's cool. D and I have been re-doing up our house, listening to a lot of music all day, and spending money we cannot afford to spend. Chinese bulbs, funky book shelves, a plant and a trunk which we just spray painted red - our house is an art project. I love our house. I do. I do. It's our child.

Now it's 2, I am drinking some old rum, I'm not exactly sure why and am still happy. Oh and I also have Return of the Dark Knight to read. Sigh. Please don't be a shitty day tomorrow.


No comments: