Monday, August 3, 2009

I love album covers. Absolutely adore them. I collect them all the time. And then, I stumbled upon this goldmine. These are the absolute WORST album covers ever to be created. They are FASCINATING to the say the least. Pig out.




Sure, because of the added protection in crowded places, right?










For all the Butches and Spikes who secretly want to be Fidos and Frou Frous. And I do not even want to THINK what the creepy man is doing with the poor dog behind the armchair. Blrgh.








Yes. I am shitting on this grand blue armchair commode.



















A lot of requests, I'm sure.












Really. Leave the animals out!













And again!









It's such a pretty bathroom though.













Queen, they are NOT.















We-hell purty mama, I'm here to make your Christmas a little older, sadder and paunchier. You up for it?









But this, wins, bones, I mean, hands down. Wow.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deelightfull! We all miss the 80's do we not?

Chuckle