Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I prefer the vampires to the poker faces at work.
I pass by this banyan tree near work and touch its dangling roots and really believe that they transfer some kind of one second magic in my fingers. If I keep touching the roots everyday for a while, I'll have enough magic in my fingers to make a leaf quiver.
I now know why 'Luck by Chance' was made - because casting people is tragicomic. The film industry is tragicomic.
My engeesenses are working over time - detecting strange vibes at work. You think I'm going to get fired? Gulp.
I got my meagre wages today. I always extract my pound of flesh by downloading stuff from office. I do it without regret. Haha.
I hate fucking technology on days like this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a vamp. I see you.
Proof: You open corks with your teeth.

- N

Engee said...

Just bottle caps. Not corks.