Monday, February 8, 2010

Editors are crazy people who live in dark air conditioned rooms and probably get burnt to a crisp if they step into the sun. If you are a vampire, you could seriously consider becoming an editor.
I've been living in Prime Focus for the past week doing jobs of some vague unidentifiable nature and figuring out the secret life of vampires.

If you haven't read Kuzhali Manickavel yet, I suggest you do. But if you're boring and straighlaced and had a generally unimaginative childhood, you won't enjoy it much.

Industry secret - Genelia D'Souza (whose first name reminds me of the word 'genetalia') doesn't really have good skin. The soap doesn't really work. Neither does the make up. It's only the online magic tricks which make her look so beautiful. But I'm sure you already knew that.

I have very hairy arms. Must wax. I also have very short hair and a big head with quadruple chins. Am secretly glad am a part of the vampire brigade and never have to step out into the sun.
I absolutely love this. I'm drooling on it.

2 comments:

OilPastel said...

Margo works. My grandmum is a case in point.
And sigh...now the world shall know Kuzhali. Just as well, i suppose. Why be selfish?

Engee said...

The world does not read my blog. Besides, one mustn't be entirely selfish with Kuzhali