Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm at this point where I don't feel like blogging anymore. I have nothing interesting to share, and all I seem to do is whine. I'm bored of me.
I haven't taken out my camera in months. And whatever pictures are there, are all facebooky and lame. I have unfinished books, unread books, incomplete drawings, half written stories and so many of these little things that used to excite me - left alone just like that. It's not like work is that crazy. It's not like I have a whole lot to do. It's just that I don't do things anymore. I feel vapid and inarticulate.

"There is a marvelous peace in not publishing ... I like to write. I love to write. But I write just for myself and my own pleasure."
J.D. Salinger was 91, and has said his final fuck off to life.

1 comment:

Roy said...

alone time always helps to get the love for life back...but, I've found that the need for the time-off is coming more frequently...