Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bombay is incorrigibly sexy. It isn't sensual like Cal. But it sure is sexy.
I am of course, a fish out of water here. I'm big and ungainly and awkward. I speak softly and slowly and stammer ridiculously at times (I have authority issues). I don't ask people for their numbers or "mingle" much. I do the usual bit. And I'm friendly within limits. But I can't do the sexy cool thing. I will of course have to work with my inadequacies. I can't be sexy cool overnight now, can I? And I'm not particularly keen on attempting this sexy cool thing either. I'll just have to figure something out I suppose.
I'm two shoots old, and it was nice enough I suppose. I should be more excited, but I'm not there yet. I constantly question my life choices. Maybe this wasn't it? Maybe it is too early to tell? I don't know.
I like to read. I like to write. I like to watch films. I like to travel. But why do I want to become a filmmaker? I used to know, I think - but I don't anymore.
The people at work are usually nice. But I can't help feeling that, I'm gate crashing.

Today my phone battery is low, balance tottering on zero, work uncertain and definitely a fat day. Fuckety fuck.

4 comments:

OilPastel said...

Bombay smells of dry fish and salty sea air.

Mayur G said...

salty sea air.. wtf?? it snows in mumbai!!

OilPastel said...

Sure. Every other Wednesday, it does.

Mayur G said...

u bet..and these losers still talkabt global warming!!.I eagerly wait for those alternate wednesdays.skiing from goregaon to andheri is so much fun.