Saturday, October 30, 2010

I am a poor wayfaring stranger
While journeying through this world of woe;
And there's no sickness, toil nor danger
In that bright land to which I go.

Or so I think. Anyway. I've been feeling a winter, as good as you can feel a winter here in Bombay, lurking around somewhere. The leaves are browning, the dogs are dusty and the mosquitoes have declared war. It'll be weird not coming back to this office again. But honestly, it doesn't matter. It's just another goodbye in a whole list of goodbyes.

Anyway. I have a cold that has been with me since the 15th of October. It should seriously go now. Also, I haven't been doing much for the wedding. I think I should get to it now.

Does anyone even read this anymore?

3 comments:

Roy said...

yes.

su said...

yes always!

Tanya said...

Yes! And i am glad that you're posting so often! :)