Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Facile

I'm so much cooler than that you know? I am so much funnier, so much hotter, so much better. I am not a football field apart, and I am not a fried piece of dough. Just so that you know.

I miss going to you to hide. Right now I feel kind of naked and fat and paraded. You were good to hide behind. And I never felt naked or fat. I miss feeling that way.

I think I miss the privacy of Cal. I miss my room and I miss my quiet content. Bombay puts a whole new meaning to feeling lonely in a crowd. It's stupid, clichéd, but true. But this isn't about Bombay Vs Cal. Fuck no. This isn't about any city. This is about now. This is about all these bags I've picked up on the wayside, and I don't know why. This is about my fake smile, my growing anger and disconnect, this is about me giving up without always meaning to.

I think I need a makeover. Polished nails, better hair, better skin, less flab and a brand new wardrobe. If I have to be facile, let me at least look good while I'm at it.

No comments: