Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Logo Love

As promised, I have links. Cool links. And I shall keep updating these links. So check them out everytime you need a bit of inspiration.
My Art Guy (who keeps getting these really cool Ad mags, illustration books), Platform magazine, Brandstack.com, and a general lack of work got me thinking. I made some logos for fun - and it IS a lot of fun. Check them out. Would love feedback!




















P.S.> Do NOT miss the worst music video EVER in the Vautch section

3 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

they are all superrrr...quite cool...apart from the ones ive already told u about....
I like Orange Aid and Ninja Rabbit.

OilPastel said...

i dont see Jello.

Engee said...

I didn't have a mouse at work. Jello is a little more intricate. It ended up as Harmless Kitten. Don't worry, I'll make it.