Saturday, March 19, 2011

Put in perspective, X is a lot like Y, in terms of being a friend, but I guess the only difference is that, I had hopes pinned on Y and a butterflies kind of love reserved for him, and I don't have that for X. So it's easier and not disappointing as such. I'm not disappointed much these days.

I think I've always been the kind of person who's happy being in an isolated kind of place with one or two really close friends and that's it. I don't like being in a crowded place with a lot of friends because I always end up disappointing someone or the other. I think I understand why people cheat sometimes.

I love Blind Pilot. On days when my uterus feels like crap, and my throat is scratchy from too much smoking, Blind Pilot is perfect. I swear I can't feel the roof of my mouth and I keep seeing feet pass me by, but its just the curtains. I think I should water my plant now, because it looks like she's dying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since I don't have a baby, I think I will also get a plant.

- N