Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sunday

Simon and Garfunkel, fried eggs, some serious procrastination and defrosting the fridge. Oh Sunday - you mean something even to the unemployed.
Sorry for the constant whining. I'll make an honest attempt to stop.
Last night (or this morning, not sure) I had a funny dream about a robot and a man in disguise. This man (who's really a friend of mine) went to a house which had these two brothers who were real bullies. Like they were really mean sonofabitches and this dude had to find a way around them, because he had to live there and stuff for a while. So he wore this very obvious disguise of an old man, and was super cranky all the time. He did a fantastic job because these bully brothers were scared shitless and gave him some female robot to play with (who looked a little like Rosie from the Jetsons). And this robot gave hugs and did a lot of Japanese things I can't remember in detail right now. But she had a lot of buttons and this man couldn't really figure it out. Then it was time to leave, and I was also there, and I was collecting washed underwear from the verandah.
Anyhoo.
I'm deeply embarrassed to announce, I have started playing Mafia Wars again.
Have a nice Sunday.

No comments: