Monday, November 9, 2009

Here There and Everywhere

This Bombay I tell you. I've been seeing too much of it of late. I don't mind it too much, but I'm starting to realise that travel, can sometimes be plain TIRING. I faked laryngitis for an interview in Bombay. But whenever I lie about some illness it usually comes true. Shifting back and forth from the sooty Bombay weather to the sudden crisp chill of Bangalore....hmm, it could happen.

I have a funky new haircut. I'm not saying it looks good on me or anything, but it's a funky haircut never the less. The funkiest I've ever gotten. I feel like a mix of that Do Co Mo chick (who goes Do co mooooo into a guy's ear) and short haired Izzy from Grey's. Inarguably, a wonderful well spent rainy Sunday. Walking down Cunningham Road, post haircut, in the rain, C spots this pasted randomly on a Canara Bank wall. Obviously, it warrants a click. Haha. I love it.

Post walk in the rain, there was some super lunch with all the flatmates at Fresco's and we all felt quite rich by the end of it, although our bank balances wouldn't necessarily agree.

Bombay was fun. Hot and horrid and traffic jammy, but for now, whatever. I have no expectations. It's just okay to float from one blissful existence to another without really committing to anything. I don't want to think about the future at all, so shush.

P.S. - try the Apple Chicken at Cafe Leopold's. Truly yum.

2 comments:

Roy said...

i like beef teriyaki the best

Engee said...

next time surely :)