Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nix

The answer to everything is zero. This, I have figured out. Everything without exception.

So, I have a fantastic beginning to the week. A powercut at work, a thanks-but-no-thanks letter from an organisation I wanted to work in (charming two liner, I mussay), a window which shows that MS Word has expired, and an assignment which inspires vomit. Brilliant. All Mondays should be like this.

My daily horoscope by Rick Levine is frighteningly accurate all the time. I mean, I know it's a lot of rubbish, because I used to write these fake horoscope thingies all the time when I was freelancing. But still, it's remarkable, how the bullshit someone writes can be so precisely congruent with the bullshit in your life. Oh well.

I really need a break from this blah-dee-dah life. Like a fantastic trip to Paris or something. Maybe, I should finally start working on the documentary with my cousin and stop obsessing about finances and stuff.

What I feel like doing MOST right now, is sitting in a veranda, peeling oranges, popping them in, while reading comic books. In some nice winter sun. In my shorts. And humongous t-shirts. And if anyone disturbs me, shoot them down with a gun.

Sigh. Batteries running out. Back to old pen and paper.

No comments: