Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Itchy feet. Need to do something new. Bored. Designing. Eating too much. Not good signs these. HAVE to travel. This is not school. Or college. Or University. There's no fixed time to leave. I can leave if I want to right? Right.

I miss...certain things. I miss Cal in bits and pieces. I miss being 19. I miss playing guitar. I miss FS classes in that big, dark, gloomy room. I miss being a student.

I think my shorts are too short. And I got splashed in the rain while walking to work today. There's no point bathing in Bombay.

I had a horrible dream where a lot of people died. Death is a leit motif in my dreams.



2 comments:

su said...

I heard brilliant things about matheran in the rains. Shall we?

Anonymous said...

Go go go go go away. As long as you come back. :)

- N