Monday, June 14, 2010

My dogs are going away. :(
It's sucky.
It's very, very sucky.

I was rude to K, and he probably deserved it a little, but I feel bad about it. You know, there's no point holding grudges and being a mean bitch, because what if he dies or something? Then I'll feel like a heel all my life.
What I wanted to tell him though was how life was suddenly topsy turvy for a bit, and I wanted a little perspective. But fuck that.

Anyway. My foot is fucked. I walk with a limp now. Like an old woman. This is so uncool.

I walked all the way home from work yesterday (it's not a big deal though - just 15 mins away it is) through the pouring rain, because no auto would stop. It was a good healthy downpour and I got thoroughly wet, but how wonderful. Yes, the wading through miserable muck bit isn't as exhilarating as it used to be when I was 10, and yes there were concerns about the clothes drying and the laptop getting wet...but hey. It's monsoon. I love monsoon.

No comments: